Our refund and returns policy for products lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds will not be given if:
- Attendee arrives later than 15 minutes after the stated course start time. And they will also be unable to complete the rest of the course/session.
- It transpires that your bike is found to be unsafe prior to the session or if it fails. Remember it is your responsibility to ensure that both you and your bike are fit for purpose. Please ensure that you wear cycle protection equipment. Helmets, gloves and eye protection must be worn. High visibility and additional protection should be worn as appropriate.
- The coach / guide deems the rider either dangerously unprepared or if their bicycle is not in safe working order. All attendee’s bikes will be checked prior to departure on any course or guided ride. Pedal To Progression reserves the right to cease any session without a refund if this is the case.
- A cancellation by the client less than fourteen days prior to course date.
- If an attendee behaves in a manner deemed to be dangerous or inconsiderate, a warning will be issued by the coach/guide. If the attendee repeats such behaviour, the session / guided ride / course will be stopped and no refund will be issued. In extreme cases instruction/guiding will cease immediately without warning.
- Also, Pedal To Progression reserves the right to cease any session/course/guided ride without a refund.
Gift vouchers have no cash value, are not refundable and are not transferable. All Terms and Conditions relating to “Courses / Sessions / Guided Rides / Bike Setup” referred to above apply to gift vouchers.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
If your booking needs to be cancelled due to Covid, refunds can be offered or a rearranged booking.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.