Our professional qualifications help us maintain the highest quality service and ensure that what we do goes above and beyond the industry standards.
- British Cycling Level 3 MTB Coaching Award
- British Cycling Level 2 BMX Coaching Award
- British Cycling Level 2 MTB Leader
- British Cycling Level 2 Cycling Coach
- Training Peaks Level 2 Certified Coach
- Over 10 years experience coaching cycling.
- Up to date Outdoor First Aid qualification
- Full British Cycling public liability insurance
- Current CRB (Police) check
Other relevant courses we’ve attended and qualifications include:
- KELLY HOLMES EDUCATION Double Gold Coaching Programme
- F.A. Module 1: Developing the Environment
- F.A. Module 2: Developing the Practice
- Sports Coach UK Long Term Athlete Development
- Sports Coach UK Inclusive Coaching: Disability
- Sports Coach UK Safeguarding & Child Protection 1&2
- Sports Coach UK Equity In Your Coaching
- Sports Coach UK Intro to FUNdamentals of movement
At Pedal To Progression we’re all about moving forwards and seeking out new challenges. The riders we’ve coached agree. Have a look at some of the achievements they’ve made!
- Top 5 finish in Elite category of British National XC Series
- Top 50 overall out of 1300 in 2015 End to End Mountain Bike Challenge, Isle Of Man.
- 4th Place 40+ Male at 2014 World Endurance Mountain Bike Organisation Championships, Fort William, Scotland.
- Highest places single speed rider in Longest Day Longest Ride 2016
- Top 20 male and top 30 female in age category at 2015 BMX World Championships in Zolder, Belgium.
- A 4th place British Cycling 2015 National BMX Ranking.
- 1st place finish in category at 2015 Irish BMX National Round
- Top 15 finish in Solo Male at 2013 10 Under The Ben in Fort William, Scotland.
- Top 20 finish in the Expert category of the British Downhill National Series
We also enjoy riding just as much as we enjoy sharing our passion and along the way we’ve managed to reach a few goals of our own!
- The first coach from the Isle Of Man to gain the British Cycling Level 3 MTB coaching award, which is the highest grade. We’re also the first to achieve the British Cycling Level 2 coaching award in both MTB and BMX disciplines.
- 27th Senior male overall in 2015 British Downhill Series with a best finish of 20th position at Round 6.
- 30th place in Senior category at 2015 British Cycling National Championships
- 2015 British Cycling National Ranking 66th Senior Male
- 2nd place at Isle Of Man 2015 and 2014 BMX National Championships
- 3rd Senior and 7th overall in 2015 Manx Gravity Enduro Round 4
- Winner of 2012 Isle Of Man Downhill Championship
- U16 Isle Of Man National MTB Cross Country Champion