Children’s Birthday Parties
We have organised parties for young cyclists all around the Island over the last 10 years. That is why you should consider Pedal To Progression for your child’s next birthday party!
To make choosing the best option for your child’s birthday party we’ve collected all the important details for you in one place!
What we offer:
- 3 Party Options – Cycling, Mountain Biking, BMX
- We offer all attendees of your child’s party the opportunity to play fun games and take part in riding challenges on their bike. Social group riding and ‘free riding’ options are offered during the party when age appropriate.
- We create opportunities for those who are not so confident cyclists to have as much fun as those who are super keen!
- We can provide a shelter and table for post ride cake and treats, rain or shine!
- Cycling parties – Maximum of 15 children, usually based at local park or a suitable traffic free area.
- Mountain Bike parties – Maximum of 8 children unless booked in advance. Locations available in North and South. If based at South Barrule, The Coffee Cottage is highly recommended for food, coffee and cake.
- BMX – Maximum of 16 children based at Mooragh Park Ramsey, Nobles Park Douglas or Poulsom Park in Castletown.
Skate parks can be used for parties if booked in advance.
We have experience of working with children with disabilities and behavioural issues and are trained to cater for children with diabetes and epilepsy. We are fully insured and have completed extensive outdoor first aid training.
We do not offer catering options however we can recommend suitable options for you to choose and book to give you the most freedom!
Contact us to book your child’s party.