Everything you need to convert your mountain bike to a reliable tubeless setup.
Rocket Tubeless Valve : RRP £19.99
- Aluminium 6061 / CNC machined
- 40mm – universal
- Integrated valve core remover caps.
- 12g (pair)
- Robust & durable
- high-end seals / Increased sealing
Sticky Loop Tubeless Tape : RRP £14.99
- Easy to install
- Optimal stretch / pressure sensitive
- Strong adhesive / long durability
- Semi-transparent / easy to spot valve hole for piercing
- Available in 10m rolls (50m coming soon)
- 5 widths: 23mm/27mm/32mm/36mm/42mm
Banana Smoothy 500ml Tubeless Sealant : £17.99
- 500ml for 4 tyres
- Suitable for : MTB / Road / Gravel.
- Seals up to 6mm holes.
- Waterproofs porous tyres.
- Long Lasting (+6 months) / Doesn’t ball up
- Contains Nano Rubber Particles from recycled tyres.
- Non-corrosive / easy to wash off with water.
- Banana Smell / Ammonia free
- CO2 compatible
- Eco-friendly packaging : light, compact, compact, generates less waste.
Benefits of a tubeless setup:
Less chance of punctures
Run lower tyre pressures to gain more grip
Lighter overall bike weight and rotational weight improves acceleration and climbing.
You can use the removed inner tubes as spares tubes for emergency’s.
Your tyre’s and wheel rims must be compatible or ‘Tubeless Ready’.