BLUE MTB Session Ridden mountain bike trails before? Then this session could be just what your looking for! Using fun games and technical practices we’ll let your child learn new mountain bike skills in a relaxed environment. As part of a group, we’ll ride the mtb trails, set riding challenges and ensure that we all get a big smile and covered in mud! This session is aimed at children who ideally:
- Have experienced riding off road.
- Can ride uphill without stopping on gentle to moderate climbs.
- Can use both front and back brake independently.
- Can ride flat turns proficiently.
- Learning how to ride in their ‘Attack position’.
- Riding safely in a group and independently using gears to maintain speed.
- ‘Weight shift’ by moving their body around their bike.
*Please note only cancel sessions under extreme weather conditions. Check our Facebook page for updates if you are unsure prior to the session.
FAQs What do I need to wear for this session?
Wearing a helmet during the session is compulsory. Full finger gloves are advised for off-road cycling. Please dress appropriately for the weather and riding conditions. Prepare for changable conditions!
What do I need to bring to the session?
Please bring anything you usually take with you on an MTB ride (inner tube, pump, food, water etc.) ensure your bike is in full working order. Failure to do so may mean you can’t take part in the session.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com TERMS & CONDITIONS apply.
There are no reviews yet.